Commit to Success Workshops:
Description: The University of Missouri–St. Louis and Washington University Joint Undergraduate Engineering Program offers Bachelor of Science degrees in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Students complete their first two years of study (mathematics, science and general education courses) on the UMSL campus before transitioning to the WUSTL campus to complete upper level engineering courses. The upper-level engineering courses are offered in the late afternoon, evenings on the Washington University campus.
• Afternoon and evening schedules allow students to take advantage of internships and co-op positions
• Professors are industry professionals with graduate degrees and tenured WUSTL faculty
• Scholarship opportunities from UMSL and the Engineering Program are available
• The Engineering Program matches quality with affordability. The cost for engineering courses is the UMSL tuition plus a fee.
• All three degrees are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
• All new students entering the upper level also have the opportunity to be matched with an alumni mentor
Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Lucas Hall (LH), 107
1 University Blvd., St. Louis, Mo. 63121-4400
Lectures, Seminars and Presentations, Orientations, Trainings and Workshops
Student Academic Support Services
314.516.6807 or 314.516.5300
Login with your UMSL SSO to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.